XPG Xenia 14 – 14″ Ultrabook | Intel i7-1165G7 | Intel Iris Xe Integrated Graphics | 512TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 SSD | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | 1200p Full HD IPS
Experience a new level of performance with the new XPG XENIA 14 Lifestyle Ultrabook. Powered by an Intel 11th Gen Core i5 Processor with 4 cores and 8 threads, the XENIA 14 allows you to work on demanding projects that require desktop-strength performance all while also performing well enough for light gaming.
XPG brings the latest PCIe Gen4 Solid State Drive into the XENIA 14 with the 512GB XPG GAMMIX S50 LITE.
Multi-tasking is a breeze thanks to the 16GB of 3200MHz DDR4 Memory, expandable up to 64GB of SO-DIMM Memory with its 2-dimm slots that can hold a capacity of 32GB per slot.
Measuring only 15mm thick, the XENIA 14 is built in a stylish and lightweight magnesium alloy chassis that comes in at only .99kg (2.2lbs).
The XENIA 14 features:
-Intel Core i7-1165G7 11th Generation Tiger Lake CPU w/ 4 Cores & 8 Threads clocked at 2.4GHz base and turbos up to 4.2GHz.
– Intels Iris Xe Integrated Graphics
– XPG GAMMIX S50 LITE 512GB SSD w/ read/write speeds up to 3900/3200MB/s
– 16GB LPDDR4 @ 3200MHz, upgradable up to 64GB
– 14.0” Full HD 1200p IPS Display Panel @ 60Hz, 2mm Narrow Bezel w/ 100% sRGB
– Up to 10 hours of battery life w/ Fast Charging Capability
– Thunderbolt 4 Technology (USB-C Connection)
– Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 Support